Name: Dr. Suad Fahad AlFuraih.
2. Title (position): Free Lance trainer (Kaizen and Quality control).
3. Previous position: IT, Consultant at Public Authority for Industry , Counselor to PAI’ Vice Director General2000 -2016.
4. Had many Training Courses : computer languages, administration skills, NLP, human sciences…. etc.
5. Gave and giving training courses in Kaizen and quality control( self and organizational).
• Honorary PhD in Community Development – USA 2017
• Honorary PhD in social work-USA 2014
• Masters of Business Administration and Management-USA 2013
• PG Dip in leadership and sustainability – UK 2013
• NLP PG Diploma at the Canadian training Center of Neuro Linguistic Programming 2004
• Bachelor of computer science, Mathematical Statistics and Accounting – KUWAIT 1985.
• Member of TOT , Maestro trainer Club.
• Member of Arab trainers Forum
• Member of international society for trainers and developers ISTD.
• Member of World Trainers Club.
• Member of Trainers Educations Association.
• Was honored by HH the Amir for the Kuwait Prize in electronic websites for the site of قصتي مع السلياك
• Was honored by Arab Union for volunteers as first Kuwaiti lady Goer (pioneer) volunteer 2015
• Classified as VIP in the Arabic Guide for figures 2013
• Was in Forbes under the title of (reaching the peak of success) 2012.
• The first Kuwaiti lady to win Philadelphia inspiration reward 2012
• Read about international achievement here
1. Managing Celiac since 27 September 2008
2. Researcher about studies Regarding : celiac, gluten, hidden gluten , associated condition ,….. others
• Wrote the first Book in Arabic to help patients :cooping, dealing , living with the disease , describing symptoms – related conditions – testing for- some recipes – safe & non safe ingredients
• Wrote the first kids story about celiac in Arabic to help mothers explain CD to their children.
• Wrote other 5 online stories about celiac for kids(Bee & tweety exploring celiac disease.
• Wrote the first Book in Arabic to help teenagers coop with the disease.
• Wrote Modifying Gluten Free foods For Arabic Celiac Patients .
• Speaker about celiac awareness in Kuwait and other countries.
- 1.Founder & president of the Kuwaiti Celiac Awareness Voluntary Society KVCAS 2017
2. Board member at Kuwait voluntary work center 2014-2017.
3. Founder & president of the Kuwaiti Celiac Awareness Voluntary Team KVCAT at Voluntary Work Center 2010-2017
4. First person to tweet about celiac awareness in Arab region MENA
5. National Representative of IAVE in Kuwait.
• Kuwaiti celiac patients support group (KCPSG) 2010
• Founder of face book group Q8 Celiac Union
- On twitter Celiac 4 Arabs
1. Launched the blog Of قصتـــي مع السليــاك April,10th 2010
2. INITIATED celiac – awareness IN KUWAIT 30 /12 /2009
3. First Arab to translate studies and to Write: many articles to spread awareness about Celiac: newspapers, magazines , TV’s , radio
4. Deputy manager of http://www.saudi-celiac.com king Khalid hospital -king Saud university in Riyadh : Jan 2010 – Jan 2011
5. Was supervising (ask your doctor ) at saudi-celiac.com in 2009
6. Additional Areas of EXPERIENCE:
• Head, computer subsection ,environmental protection center 1987
• Head of computer division , public Authority for industry 1993
• Project Manager of the tender To Establish the first Oracle, UNIX, WAN & LAN in Public Authority for Industry 1998, and associated software systems to reach a sustainable green building in Kuwait.
• Presented Proposal studies to : MGRP 1999
• Presented Proposal studies to: foreign Investment Office 2000
With his highness sheikh Subah Alahmad Alsabah, the Amir of Kuwait 2014
With his highness sheikh Nawwaf Alahmad Alsabah, crown prince of Kuwait 2014
With her highness sheikha Amthal Alahmad Alsabah founder and chairman of the voluntary work center in 2013
Inspiring women Philadelphia award in GCC countries 2012
Family name was written and documented in both spelling according to the employee responsible to translate to English, and it was written also in other spellings!
E-mail writer : firstname.lastname@example.org