Are you travelling to your holiday destination by aeroplane? Then you should know beforehand which airlines serve gluten-free meals on board.
Attention: You have to state your request when booking!
The international airline code for guaranteed gluten-free meals is GFML.
The following airlines serve gluten-free meals in all classes:
• Air New Zealand
• British Airways
• Emirates (United Arab Emirates)
• Turkish Airlines.
مــن بتول حاجيه عضــوة المجمــوعة الداعمــة لمرضــى السليــاك
وكذلك على الكويـــتيــــة
- وردتنـــا هذه المعــلومـــات من MR.Richard Brown
Our site Frixo: /http://www.frixo.com/ is a road travel reporting website, that provides our users with the most up-to-date road traffic information. Our data is updated every 5 minutes using sensors placed on motorways and ,common A / B roads, I feel it might be a useful resource for your readers
For more information , please refer to :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Going Gluten Free: Sample Menus (free-from.com)
- Food Blog Digest – Baked! (friendseat.com)
- Shabtai Gourmet Gluten-Free Bakery Wins Best New Kosher for Passover Product at Kosherfest’s 2010 New Product Competition (prweb.com)
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes: Curried Pumpkin Soup with Crème Fraiche (craftzine.com)
- Gallery: 10 Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes (blisstree.com)
- Gluten Free Recipes Free – Astonishing Unique | Latest New Stories (latestnewstories.com)
- So, Just What Is Gluten Free? (cupcakecrazy.wordpress.com)
- GlutenFreeTravelSite and Gluten-Free Faces Announce Initiative To Broaden Reach of Online Gluten-Free Dining and Travel Reviews (eon.businesswire.com)
- Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger (Karina of Gluten-Free Goddess) (glugleglutenfree.wordpress.com)
- New Cookbook Answers the Question of How to Eat Healthy for the Holidays (prweb.com)